How do I change or remove a permanent schedule template?
Once you have assigned a permanent schedule template to your employee, they remain on the schedule until you change or remove it.
To change or remove a permanent schedule template:
1. Select Assign Schedules on the Dashboard under Schedules to access the templates:
2. Select Assign Schedule Templates under Permanent Changes on the Schedule Maintenance window:
3. Select the assignment to view your employees – you will see your name and any supervisors that have delegated their employees to you:
The employee list and available effective dates will default to the current open pay period. If you need to change the date, check the box under Employees Active On and select the date from the calendar:
4. The Manager Override box will already be checked for all employees that currently have a schedule template assigned. Click in the Schedule Template field to see the drop down list of available templates:
a. To Change the schedule, select a different template from the list:
b. To Remove the schedule, select None from the list (you may have to scroll up to see None):
5. Enter an effective date for the schedule change:
Note: the date must be within the Valid Date Range listed. If you need to change the date range, see step 3 above.
6. Click Save:
The employees schedule will be changed or removed on the effective date selected.