Can I earn overtime or on-call/call back pay in a week that I use COVID-19 leave?
- COVID-19 leave does not count as hours in paid status when calculating overtime for overtime eligible employees.
- On-call pay is not affected by using COVID-19 leave.
- If called in while On-Call, use the Call Back pay code to ensure you are paid at time-and-a-half for on-call hours worked.
- Call Back can only be entered as 2 hours.
- Clocking in/out instead of entering the Call Back pay code will result in you only being paid straight time for your call back hours in a week in which you use COVID-19 leave.