How do I cancel an employee time off request?
Once a time off request has been submitted no changes can be made to the request. If changes (dates, times, leave types) need to be made, the time off request must be cancelled.
Employees can cancel their own time off requests; supervisors should only cancel the request if the employee is unable to complete the cancellation.
- From the Time Off Review Summary page, click on the Time Off Request History tab to find the time off request that needs to be cancelled:
- On the Time Off Review Summary page, select Cancel Request:
- Enter comments for the employee then click Cancel Request:
- You’ll receive confirmation that the request was successfully cancelled. Click OK to return to the Time Off Review summary page:
- On the Time Off Review Summary page, you’ll see the cancelled request listed on the Time Off Request History tab: