How do I copy/cut an entry on my timesheet?
New Required Online Training for All Faculty and Staff
To copy or cut an entry:
- Click on the down arrow next to the plus sign for the date you would like to copy or cut. Select a Copy or Cut option:
- Copy Row/Cut Row: copies or cuts the selected row.
- Copy Entire Day/Cut Entire Day: copies or cuts all rows for the selected day.
- Copy Entire Week/Cut Entire Week: copies or cuts all rows for the week selected.
- To paste the selection, click on the down arrow next to the plus sign for the date you would like to add the copied time to then select Paste 1 Entry:
Note: You cannot cut or copy a Clock row; Duplicate Row will only add the same row to the selected date.
Note: the number of entries to paste will change depending on the number of rows copied or cut.