How do I enter my time if I'm called in while on-call?
If you are called in while on-call how you report your hours depends on how long you work.
If you work 2 or less hours, complete the following steps:
1. On your timesheet, select Call Back Pay from the pay code drop down:
2. Enter 2 in the hours field:
Note: only 2 hours can be entered in the hours field for call back pay.
3. Adjust the on-call hours to account for the 2 hours of call back pay and save your changes:
If you work more than 2 hours, complete the following steps:
1. On your timesheet, select Call Back Pay from the pay code drop down and enter 2 hours in the hours field:
2. Add a row then select Work In/Out from the pay code drop down:
3. Enter the additional time worked over the 2 hours already entered as Call Back Pay (i.e., called in and worked from 6pm-10pm - 4 hours total - enter 2 of those hours on the Work In/Out row):
Note: you must enter comments when using the work in out pay code.
4. Adjust the on-call time to account for the hours worked (in this example, 4 hours worked) and save your changes: