How do I enter my time as a Unclassified Hourly employee?
Unclassified Hourly employees enter worked hours, exception time (i.e. vacation, sick) if the time off request process was not used, and holiday hours if eligible.
- Access your timesheet by clicking on My Timesheet on the Employee Dashboard:
- Select the day you need to enter time for. The Pay Code field will be highlighted:
- Select the Pay Code from the drop down list:
- Enter the elapsed time (i.e., 8, 1.5) in the Hours column:
- Click Save at the top of the timesheet to save your changes:
Note: the pay codes available to you depend on your policy profile. See Pay Codes for more information.
You’ll receive confirmation that your changes have been saved:
If you try to navigate away from the timesheet before saving any changes, you’ll receive a warning: