How do I view past assignments?
Essential Employees - Record Essential Time for Campus Closures
Reminder: if you are an essential classified employee and required to work on campus/other closed facilities during the closure, enter Essential Time in addition to your worked hours. See the Essential Time FAQ for more details.
See the OSU Alerts page for more information about the closure.
See the announcement for more information about recording hours for all other employees.
If you have changed assignments (jobs), you will not see your timesheets from past assignments using the pay period navigation on the My Time Entry screen. Timesheets from previous assignments are found under View Past Assignments.
- Select View Past Assignments from the Employee Dashboard:
- Enter the date you would like to view and click view to see your timesheet:
- If you had more than one assignment for the time period selected, choose the assignment you would like to view:
- The timesheet for the period selected will open:
- You can navigate to other timesheets for the assignment using the arrows or calendar icon:
Reminder: your dashboard may look different based on your policy profile and role.
Note: you will need to enter a date prior to the last day of the assignment (e.g., assignment ended 2/15/17, you will need to enter 2/14/17) you can either type in the date or use the calendar icon.
Note: if you only had one assignment for the time period selected, you will be directed immediately to the timesheet.
If you select a date that you weren’t on that assignment you will receive an error message: