What is the employee dashboard?
The home screen in EmpCenter is called the Dashboard.
Classified Hourly, Classified Salaried Non-Exempt, and Students/Temps Dashboard
Classified Exempt, Grad Students, Unclassified Exempt, Unclassified Hourly, and Unclassified Non-exempt Dashboard
At the top of the Dashboard are several links; you will see these same links throughout EmpCenter:
- Home: use this link to return to the Dashboard from anywhere in the system.
- Help: use this link to open the online help documentation in a new window.
- Log Out: use this link to sign off of EmpCenter.
Time Entry options:
- My Timesheet: access your timesheet to enter hours, correct entries, and submit it to your supervisor for approval at the end of the pay period.*
- Go to Web Clock: (for clocking policy profiles only) access the web clock to clock in or out. The web clock functions like a traditional time clock.
- View Past Assignments: access timesheets from previous jobs and/or previous pay periods.
- My Time Off: access time off requests and protected leave requests. You can submit requests, track the status of requests, and view past requests.
- View Reports: access employee reports such as Absence History, Time Sheet Audit, and Time Sheet Approval.