How do I amend my timesheet?
After a timesheet has been processed, any changes must go through the amended timesheet procedure. Timesheets can be amended up to 365 days in the past.
You will only request to have your timesheet amended if you need to correct misreported time or leave.
- Select Enter My Hours from the Employee Dashboard:
Note: your dashboard view is determined by your role and policy profile. It may look different than the picture above.
- Change the pay period to the period that needs changes:
- Print the timesheet. You may need to first change the print preferences to only print the timesheet, see Printing Preferences for more details:
- On the printed timesheet, write in the changes that need to be made then sign and date it:
- Give the printed timesheet to your supervisor for processing.
Note: if you cannot access the timesheet, see the Viewing Past Assignments process for details on viewing timesheets from previous jobs.
Your supervisor will submit the timesheet to your Business Center. If additional pay is required, you may receive a manual check.
Please note, it may take several weeks before the changes are reflected in EmpCenter.